A waterproof, dry-bag-inspired / urban-inspired pannier set that overcomes limitations normally found with waterproof bags.
· Volume: 45.2L / 2755 cu/in (pair) - (22.6L / 1378 cu/in each bag)
· Weight: 1530g / 3.37 lbs (pair) - (765g / 1.69 lbs each bag)
· Dimensions: 43x30x17.5cm / 16.9”x11.8”x6.9” (each bag)
· IPX 5 Waterproof Rating
· OCEANWEAVE® 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating.
· HYDRACORE® liner provides an exceptional IPX5 waterproof rating.
· Rixen & Kaul VARIO 2 spring-loaded hooks immediately adjust from 6mm-16mm, without any need for tools.
· Rixen & Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place.
· Triple webbing tie-downs allow variable size/shape loads to be carried outside of the main cavity. Ideal for attaching U-locks.
· Intuitive waterproof roll-down closure system.
· Ultra-visible three-way 3M triangle logos.
· Ultra-stiff Polypropylene backing plate.
· Front and rear light clips.
· Carry handles.
· D-Rings built in to hook attachment points for additional luggage tie-down, or for attaching your own shoulder strap
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. Axiom is committed to sustainability and takes pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create their products. Every bag in the Seymour and Monsoon series uses a new fabric called Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. Axiom hopes this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.