After you've dropped your bike off at the appointed time our service department will assess the condition of your bike and contact you with a quote for any additional parts & labour that are required to complete the tune-up, as well as an ETA for completion within two business days.
Velotique’s Complete Tune-Up Includes:
- Brake adjustment - front and rear
- Derailleur adjustment - front and rear
- Basic wipe down of frame
- Tightening of all bearing assemblies
- Lubrication of cables, chain, all pivot points
- Tires inflated to the recommended max. psi
- Derailleur hanger alignment
- Minor truing of wheels
- Replacement of brake/shifter housing & cables
- Removal & Cleaning or Installation of drivetrain components
- Safety Inspection and Test Ride
*Parts not included
Your pre-booked tune-up is fully refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Failure to cancel your appointment at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled day you will be subject to a $20 fee.