Standard Tune-Up (Labour)
Schedule your drop-off appointment here. When you arrive at the appointed time, the service technician will assess the condition of your bike and consult with you on any additional parts & labour that may or may not be required to complete the tune-up, as well as an ETA for completion within 5-10 business days.
Please be aware that the industry-wide supply issues for parts may result in delays while parts are being sourced.
Velotique’s Standard Tune-Up Includes:
- Brake adjustment - front and rear
- Derailleur adjustment - front and rear
- Basic wipe down of frame
- Tightening of all bearing assemblies
- Lubrication of cables, chain, all pivot points
- Tires inflated to the recommended max. psi
- Derailleur hanger alignment
- Minor truing of wheels
- Safety Inspection and Test Ride
*Parts not included
Your pre-booked tune-up is fully refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Failure to cancel your appointment at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled day you will be subject to a $20 fee.