The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike.
New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition:
· 12 speed and 1x drivetrains, Electronic shifting
· Tubeless tires, Disc brakes
· New wheel building content
· Updated headset and bottom bracket standards
· Updated torque specifications
· Updated troubleshooting tables