Equipped with tires designed for riding in the forest, the F-20 is ready for your little boy's first mountain biking adventures. We know you'll be keeping a watchful eye, but we bet he'll come home covered in dirt and with a wide grin.
- Frame: Garneau Junior, high tensile strength steel
- Fork: Garneau HTS, 25.4 mm threaded
- Crankset: 1-piece steel, 36T
- Bottom bracket: Steel, adjustable caged bearings
- Cassette: 19T
- Chain: KMC Z410, 1/2 x 1/8''
- Front wheel: Alloy, steel, 14 g steel
- Rear wheel: Alloy, Falcon steel coaster brake, 14 g steel
- Tires: NLK, 20 x 2.125''
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat post: Steel, 25.4 mm, integrated
- Handlebar: Riser, steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Stem: Steel
- Headset: VP, 25.4 mm threaded
- Brake levers: Resin
- Brakes: V-brake & coaster brake
- Pedals: VP, resin