While the Rapido is great for any paved surfaces, it's also a great starter bike to begin the off-road journey. The Rapido 203 is a great all-around 20" kids’ bike. With only one speed and a high-tensile steel frame, the Rapido 203 will take whatever your little tike can throw at it.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 108 mm
- Brake Levers: Power MBL-405P
- Brakes: Power VBR-307A, alloy
- Cassette: Steel, 16T
- Chain: KMC S1
- Bike Crankset: Aluminum, 3-piece, 32T
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Bike Frame: HTS steel
- Front Wheel: Aluminum 20'', SF freewheel hubs
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Bike Handlebar: Aluminum, 20 mm riser, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: XR, threadless, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: Resin
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Tires: 20 x 2.00"