A stable and lightweight bag that sits on your top tube, providing quick and easy access to essentials like snacks, sunglasses, phone and keys.
· OCEANWEAVE® 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating.
Water-resistant stitched construction.
· Webbing ladder offers endless fastening points. Simply cut the supplied Velcro to size.
4 Velcro, trim-to-length straps included.
· Leading edge polypropylene stiffeners help to maintain bag shape.
· Wedge-shaped front enhances stem strap support.
· Zipper closes towards the front, keeping things neat and tidy when running a lighting system.
· Zipper pull tabs for easy operation while wearing gloves.
· Keychain clip (Bonus keychain included).
Volume: 0.75L / 46 cu/in
Weight: 80g / 0.18 lbs
Dimensions: 21x8x5cm / 8.3”x 3.1”x2”
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. Axiom is committed to sustainability and takes pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create their products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric called Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets.