Giro's Zero II glove is a pro-level, minimalist glove for riders who want the ultimate in ventilation, control and bar feel. The supple, micro vented leather palm is matched with a super breathable upper that offers a custom-fit feel and creates a glove that practically disappears when you put it on.
They feature a Super Fit design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit. Pittards® Microvent leather enhances breathability, resists moisture and perspiration. A moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh upper help to make the Zero's virtually disappear on your hand. The lightweight, slip-on design has tear-off finger pockets for ease of removal. There is a highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface and a sonic-welded pull tab.
· Unpadded race-level glove for riders who rely on bar control and road feel
· Giro's lightweight stretch Superfit design
· Pittards Microvent leather palm provides both superior grip and moisture release
· Breathable upper allows air to infiltrate and move along skin to relieve heat and moisture
· Microfiber wiping surface to keep your face attractive for arms-raised finish line photos
· Finger pockets for easy removal
· Slip-on style, light elastic fit on wrist- no closure
· Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
· Colors: White/Black, Black/White
· Weight: 42 grams