By bridging the gap between the bike's stem and seat tube, the Saris Bike Beam creates a virtual top tube that lets you bring any bike along for the ride.
· The Bike Beam creates a top tube for mounting non-traditional bike frames.
· Easy to use, the sliding collar feature ensures that your Bike Beam is securely installed on your bicycle.
· For use with racks where bikes are secured by the top tube, such as hanging style hitch racks, trunk racks or home bike storage solutions.
· Length adjusts to fit most bikes, and opens easily with a slide mechanism.
· Minimum seat tube to stem distance: 14.5"
· Maximum seat tube to stem distance: 27.5"
· Bike weight capacity: 35 lb.
· Bridges the gap between stem and seat to create a virtual top tube.
· For use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube.