BORDO™ 6000: KFOCUS ON SECURITY, HANDLING AND FLEXIBILITY
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: The BORDO™ 6000K folding lock offers good theft protection in an easy to use package.
The BORDO 6000K Folding Lock features six 5mm steel bars connected with special drill resistant rivets, which fold together into an easy to transport package. This is familiar territory for ABUS – the locks in the ABUS Bordo family have gained a reputation as true classics whose functionality has yet to be surpassed. This is a variant that can be opened by one key.
· Top of the line XPlus lock cylinder for improved resistance against picking attacks.
· 5mm steel bars with extra soft coating to prevent damage to the frame
· Special hardened steel
· Link construction with special rivets allows compact folding
· Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
· SH bracket option allowing for an easy one hand operation and solid holding
· 5 mm bars with extra-soft yet resistant coating to prevent damage to paintwork
· The bars and lock body are made of specially hardened steel
· Bars are connected by special drill resistant rivets
· ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
· Weight: 1207g