A technical cross country sock specifically made for use with ski boots.
Endure cross country sock is a quartet of temperature optimized cross country winter training socks. User properties are diversified by yarn compositions and panels of purposeful knitting structures. Knowing that most heat dissipation happens through footbed; this warmest version has full terry footbed and a very high content of wool. Wide piqué calf "rib" ensures less press marks. Sweat transporting terry heel cap is set to remove risk of blisters.
· A premium double knitted wool blend high perfromance X-country specific sock
· For all activity levels depending on preference. Suitable for high intensity winter training.
· Basically everybody who desires insulating warmth with great moisture management properties.
· High arch/flat foot adaptive rib
· Boot heel cap tensioner cushion
· Terry footbed
Materials: 68% merino wool, 15% acrylic, 16% polyamide (nylon), 1% elastane