A technical cross country sock specifically made for use with ski boots.
Endure cross country sock is a quartet of temperature optimized cross country winter training socks. User properties are created by yarn compositions and panels of purposeful knitting structures. Knowing that most heat dissipation happens through footbed; the warmest version has full terry footbed and a very high content of wool. The least warm version feature coolmax yarns and offers a higher degree of sweat management. Wide piqué calf "rib" ensures less press marks. Sweat transporting terry heel cap is set to remove risk of blisters.
· A premium double knitted wool blend high performance X-country specific sock
· For all activity levels depending on preference. Suitable for high intensity winter training.
· Yarn composition and knit structure feet-mapping
· High arch/flat foot adaptive rib
· Wide piqué calf top
· Boot heel cap tensioner cushion
Material: 13% wool, 13% acrylic, 70% polyamide (nylon), 4% elastane