The Gunde Pack is an excellent starter kit for skiers who want to explore the world of kick waxes.
Includes the following:
· V40 Blue Extra 43g
· V45 Violet Special 43g
· V55 Red Special 43g
· Synthetic wax cork
V0040 Blue Extra Hard Kickwax
· The most popular V-wax. A very flexible and versatile wax covering a large temperaturerange on the cold side of freezing.
· To be utilized close to 0°C, demands relatively new snow and low air humidity (below 45-50%).
· New Fallen Snow -1°C to -7°C (30°F to -19°F).
· Old fine grained snow -3°C to -10°C (27°F to 14°F).
V0045 Violet Special Hard Kickwax
· A very frequently used wax, both in racing and touring.
· When Blue Extra becomes somewhat slippery, a thin layer of Violet Special probably is the right wax.
· New Fallen Snow 0°C to -3°C (32°F to 27°F).
· Old fine grained snow -2°C to -6°C (28°F to 21°F).
V0055 Red Special Hard Kickwax
· For moist new snow up to +1°C (34°F) and down to -2°C (28°F) in older more transformed granular snow.
· New Fallen Snow 1°C to 0°C (34°F to 32°F).
· Old fine grained snow 0°C to -2°C (32°F to 28°F).