Your Passport to Smarter Training
· +/- 5% accurate power readings.
· Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
· Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
· Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
· Zwift certified.
· Includes one month subscription to Rouvy virtual training app
· Provides accurate power readings up to +/- 5%.
· This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
· Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
· Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
· Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
· Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2.
· Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
· LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more.
· Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts.
· Comes on foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
· Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
· 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
· Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
· Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
· Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
· Trainer tire recommended.
· Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date.
· Some assembly required.
· Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
· Not compatible with Saris 20/24" wheel adapter.
· Actual product appearance may vary.
· Formerly branded as CycleOps M2 Smart Trainer.