For skiers who know what performance skiing feels like, the R/PROLINK is a training partner that delivers an ideal blend of energy transmission for skating with forefoot flexibility for classic skiing. With a slightly more generous fit, the R/PROLINK makes those daybreak training sessions more rewarding.
Embrace versatility in skating and striding with Combi gear: Balanced Skis for both styles. Supportive Boots with flexibility. Adaptive Bindings for seamless transitions. Elevate your skiing with adaptable Combi gear!
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner/Intermediate
- FLEX: Medium
- BOOT WIDTH Medium
- CHASSIS - 3D Skate: Injected plastic chassis, allows heel support and good torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
- ENVELOPMENT - Sensifit: Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide.
- LACING - Quicklace: Salomon's well-known one-pull lacing system for precise and snug fit; kevlar laces that go through polygliding hooks.
- CHASSIS - Combi Flex: Ideal ratio between torsion rigidity and forefoot rolling to practice both skating and classic.
- CUFF - Performance: Lateral support and transmission to provide excellent support for combi boots and allow ankle freedom for classic.
- HEEL ADJUSTMENT - Heel Strap: Integrated band over the back of the heel that provides added heel-hold for more performance.
- INSOLE: Endurance
- LAST - 102 Performance Fit: Medium volume for maximum foothold, high comfort and precise fit.
- OUTSOLE - PROLINK Racing classic: This racing outsole with low profile offers abrasion resistance and flexibility, maximizes power transfer, and delivers exceptional snow feeling and optimum flex for classic.
- FIT - Custom Fit: Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology.