Continental Race 28 Light Tube
High quality butyl tube ideally suited for Racing. This Light version is thinner than the standard Race 28 tube so keeping them inflated to the correct pressure will help prevent the risk of pinch flats. Unsurprisingly it also saves you rotational weight, helping to increase your speed that little bit extra.
· Lightweight road, time trial Triathlon and track tube for 700C wheels.
· Size fits 18 - 25 mm sections
· Butyl rubber with Continental quality construction
· Weighs only 80 grams
· 42mm, 60mm or 80mm long Presta valve
· All tubes have a seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness