The RC8 NOCTURNE PROLINK are Nordic ski boots for men developed by SALOMON to make skiers feel the piste and touch the snow like never before. Discover new sensations of lightness and stability!
This model integrates several processes and technologies so that comfort is always in order when going on the slopes. The reinforced and thermoformed inner heel enhances stability, comfort and ensures optimal tracking of your movement. It also features a very flexible insole and a PROLINK Classic Racing outsole. It brings a qualitative balance between flex and torsional rigidity: thanks to it, grip and resistance are on the program!
The Quicklace patented and easy lacing system, the heel strap or the classic flex complete this piece so that your outings on the slopes are nothing but pleasure.
This Prolink model is compatible with Prolink, NNN and Turnamic bindings thanks to a system of 2 rails for a better feel of snow.
· Classic Flex that offers stability, control and power transmission. Perfect torsion to flex to stiffness ratio.
· Integral heel strap that provides better support for better performance.
· Quicklace lacing system: patent pending, allows quick and independent adjustment.
· Thermoform inner heel reinforcement: improves stability and comfort.
· Lace cover with waterproof transverse zip.
· PROLINK Classic Racing outsole: light and reactive for an optimal balance between flex and torsional rigidity. It is designed with a low profile for an exceptional snow feel. A specific polymer guarantees grip and resistance.
· Compatible with Prolink, NNN and Turnamic bindings.