RPM CADENCE SENSOR
The Wahoo RPM cadence sensor is your sleek little solution for measuring cycling cadence data. It's wireless, magnet-less, lightweight, and easily mounts to your bike's crank arm or to your shoe. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual band technology allows you to connect to and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers. Collecting cadence data has never been this easy.
DUAL BAND TECHNOLOGY:
· Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
· No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
SLEEK, LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN:
· It only weighs 7 grams!
· Provides accurate cadence data during your ride
TWO BIKE MOUNT OPTIONS:
· mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties.
SHOE MOUNT OPTION:
· The RPM can be worn on your shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes
· Two LED lights show the sensor's device connection (blue) and cadence detection (red)
· No charging required! Operates on a coin cell battery for up to 1 years.
· RPM cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes
Physical Dimensions (LxWxH): 1.25" x.75" x 1"
Weight: 7 grams
Battery Life: Up to 12 months
Water Rating: IPX7 (waterproof up to 5 ft)
Wireless Signal Strength Up to 10 feet