Sportube’s smallest, lightest case, the Series 1 is perfect to hold one person's gear so you can travel light and efficient. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight, strong and durable.
- Adjustable from 48" to 83" (122cm to 212cm) for a One Size Fits All Solution
- 168mm Width x 140mm Depth
- Wheels Improve Maneuverability
- Padded at Both Ends for Additional Protection
- Lockable for Added Security
- Hard Plastic Shell for Uncompromising Strength, Durability and Protection
- Mountable to Any Roof Rack for quick and easy transportation to your destination
- Ship vis FedEx/UPS without the need for a box
- Airline Friendly
What Can Fit?
- One Pair of Alpine Skis and Poles (up to 165mm at their widest point-see below)
- Two Pair of Skate or XC Skis and Two Pair of Poles
- Up to 5 Aluminum Fly Rod Tubes or 5-6 Spin Casting or Bait Casting Rods (less with reels attached)
- 2-3 Spear Guns, Shafts and Spear Points
- And Anything Else You Can Get to Fit
Inside the Sportube
For added protection, both the nose and tail of the Sportube are padded with durable foam to keep your gear as protected as possible. The telescopic design of the Sportube keeps your equipment secure when the Wire Case Pin or TSA Lock is in by keeping consistent pressure from the top and bottom of the Sportube.
- Length - Adjustable from 48" to 83" (122cm to 212cm)
- Width - 6 5/8" (168mm)
- Depth - 5 1/2" (140mm)
- Weight - 8lbs
- Material - High Density Polyethylene
- Color - Black