The perfect size for most light bicycle touring / normal volume commuting needs. Large enough to hold a compact laptop bag or a compact sleeping bag. Fits up to 2.5 full bags of groceries.
· Volume: 35 L / 2139 cu/in (pair)
· Weight: 1240g / 2.73 lbs (pair)
· Dimensions: 44x27x13.5cm / 17.3”x10.6”x5.3” (main compartment)
· OCEANWEAVE® 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating.
· Water-resistant stitched construction.
· Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm.
· Rixen & Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place.
· Drawstring closure helps to fill every last cubic inch.
· Mesh side pocket with elastic closure.
· Zippered rear pocket.
· Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points.
· 3M® triangle rear logo.
· Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate.
· LED light clips.
· Rain covers available separately.
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. Axiom is committed to sustainability and takes pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create their products. Every bag in the Seymour and Monsoon series uses a new fabric called Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. Axiom hopes this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.