Spacious bag with great organizational features, with its generous capacity being the perfect size to keep your necessities close at hand as well as being able to store things like a jacket. Ideal for modern geometry bicycles with a slightly raised handlebar position.
· OCEANWEAVE® 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating.
· Water-resistant stitched construction.
· Lightweight strap & buckle system
· Zippered Main compartment opens towards rider.
· Zippered internal convenience pocket for keys/phone, etc.
· Zippered exterior pocket for additional storage.
· Includes shoulder strap.
20 x 27 x 9 cm / 7.9” x 10.6” x 3.5” (main compartment)
7 L / 427 cu in
202g / 0.45 lbs
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. Axiom is committed to sustainability and takes pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create their products. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric called Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets.