A medium-volume, under-the-seat bag specifically designed to balance the need for storage with the need to keep things light and streamlined. Enough room for all of your essential support gear needs, with enough extra room for an extra tube and an energy bar or two.
· Volume: 0.8 L / 51 cu/in
· Weight: 72g / 0.16 lbs
· Dimensions: 9.5x8.5x17cm / 3.7”x3.3”x6.7”
· OCEANWEAVE® 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating.
· Water-resistant stitched construction.
· Lightweight Velcro saddle mounting system can be cinched down to ensure a quiet load.
· Zippered flap opening for easy access to bag contents while bag is on bike.
· Interior ID pocket.
· Ultra-visible 3M® triangle logo.
· LED light clip.
A wave of positive change: Abandoned fishing nets make up ten percent of all ocean pollution, and are a major threat to marine life including turtles, fish, seabirds, seals, and whales. Axiom is committed to sustainability and takes pride in sourcing environmentally sound materials, such as these recycled fishing nets, to create their products. Every bag in the Seymour and Monsoon series uses a new fabric called Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. Axiom hopes this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.