Velotique’s Kid's Bike Tune Up
1) Adjustments of both the brakes and derailleurs (along with derailleur hanger alignment)
2) Tightening of all bearing assemblies
3) Lubrication of cables/housing, chain, and all pivot points
4) Minor truing of wheels while on the bike
5) Basic wipe down of frame
6) Tires inflated to the recommended max. psi
7) Safety Inspection and Test Ride
*Parts not included
*Additional costs will be applied to non-standard bicycles (eg. cargo, e-bikes, tandems, tricycles, recumbents, etc.)
Schedule your drop-off appointment here. When you arrive at the appointed time, the service technician will assess the condition of your bike and consult with you on any additional parts & labour that may or may not be required to complete the tune-up, as well as an ETA for completion within 5-10 business days.
Please be aware that the industry-wide supply issues for parts may result in delays while parts are being sourced.
Your pre-booked tune-up is fully refundable if canceled 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time.
Failure to cancel an appointment 48 hours prior to the scheduled day will be subject to a $20 administrative fee.